Sunday, February 11, 2007

Clear Direct Tv Dvr Histor

Wordpress is fantastic!


So ... one day of absence from the blog. Ok, but is motivated. I decided to get serious and to abandon the Blogger platform. The fact is that there are many limitations and the domino mauriziosilvestri.com is registered (but unused) for years now. That's why I'm beginning to study WordPress, state of the art as regards the CMS (Content Management System) dedicated to blogs. In short, one of those software that allow you to create a blog (or site) on the fly, without having to worry about HTML, CSS, Javascript, PHP and so on. Long ago, after having 'played' a bit 'with various open source CMS , I noticed that many of these are terribly difficult parts to use (and say I'm a programmer). Wordpress is the exception: open source but easy to use. In the morning I learned everything there was to learn about using the Wordpress platform. And if I've learned ... I must say that using it will understand the reason for this success: is easy to use, configurable to the maximum, easily upgradeable with hundreds of plugins available on the Internet, dozens of issues, in short, a real bomb. In less than five minutes I installed it on my iBook (having already installed PHP and MySQL for some time). I believe that Linux installation requires more or less the same time (PHP and MySQL are installed by default depending on the type of installation and distribution of Linux). On Windows, when installed MySQL and PHP do not think there should be no problems. I learned how to use Wordpress, I registered the domain, I just need a subscription to a hosting service and the game would be done but ... I'm a fussy type. Given the enormous potential of Wordpress, there are no a theme that satisfies me fully, I decided to create a theme of my own. So here are motivated my day off ... we are studying. In fact ... we are working for you! ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment